Am I ready for test day? Our goal is to have you not only prepared, but confident going into exam day!
One of the best ways to find out is to do a trial run; taking a mock exam on a CBT test system with exam-style questions.
Immediately after completing the mock exam you will have access to series of tools giving you:
- A summary of how you performed
A report containing the section the question came from, it’s difficulty level, the correct answer and your answer
- A detailed review each question including
- the solution
- the question difficulty level
- related sections in the syllabus
- Access to the Coaching Actuaries forums
The forums are monitored by the question authors and Coaching Actuaries staff to ensure you get timely answers to your questions
What do I get when I purchase the MFE/3F Mock Exams?
- 60-Day online access to 4 separate MFE/3F Mock Exams.
- Unlimited access to each of the 30 question exams.
- Exam questions prepared by Joe Francis, FSA, CFA and Chris Ruckman, FSA of ActuarialBrew.
- Exams delivered in CBT format very similar to what you will experience on test day. The exams are timed with no option for pausing.
Joe Francis, FSA, CFA and Chris Ruckman, FSA
Ruckman and Francis are the co-authors of Financial Mathematics – A Practical Guide for Actuaries and Other Business Professionals, which is an approved text of the Society of Actuaries for Exam FM/2. The authors each have over 10 years of experience in the actuarial education field. They each also have almost 15 years of experience working in the insurance industry.
For additional support or questions, email email@example.com