Achieve Your GOAL
Included free with the purchase of an ACTEX or ASM study manual
GOAL (Guided Online Actuarial Learning) is a fully customizable diagnostic exam prep tool. Tailor your digital study session by choosing between 3 learning and difficulty modes.
- Practice: select the topic(s), level of difficulty and begin.
- Quiz: select the topic(s), difficulty, number of problems and set the timer.
- Simulated Exam: comprehensive exams with predetermined problems withheld from the practice and quiz modes.
GOAL FM features:
- 1500 problems with detailed solutions
- Adaptive quizzes
- Drill down to specific topics
- Add study notes
- Flag questions
- Review incorrect answers, flagged and skipped questions
- Instructor-led audio solutions for the most difficult problems
- Performance tracking and diagnostics
- Contact instructors
- Mobile friendly
GOAL Functionality Previews:
- Prof. Wafaa Shaban, ASA, Ph.D., Actuarial Program Director at UNC Charlotte
- Chris Ruckman, FSA, co-author of Interest Theory: Financial Mathematics and Deterministic Valuation, an approved text of the Society of Actuaries for Exam FM
- Prof. Irina Pogrebivsky, FSA, EA, Assistant Professor at Arcadia University, Glenside, PA